Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break

It's almost spring break time!  I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself.  For the 1st time in a very long time I'll be getting the week of spring break off!  A week plus 1 day to be home and do whatever my heart desires.  Ok, so I have more to do than just what my heart desires but that's ok too.  I think I'm going to go visit the out of town kiddos for a day or two.  I need to shop for the Easter breakfast at church then go put all the goodies away.  I will also spend time taking my sewing items to the church for storage for our Prayers & Squares group meetings.  On the Monday following Easter I plan on going to Tulare to visit with my quilting friend.  That still leave 2-3 days to do stuff around the house and sew!  I think I may take Bri and Mia to the zoo or playland one afternoon as well.  I think I just filled my week up without even trying!

1 comment:

Helga said...

Enjoy your time off and I hope you get some quilting done :-)
Helga