Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mia's Here



Hi,

Mia made her enterance into the world last Friday evening at 5:15 or so. She weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 in. long. I think she looks a lot like her mommy! She's a beautiful baby. Brianna just adores her and wants to hold her all the time. We have to really watch her right now! She's going to make a great big sister though. We have been truly blessed.
The picture above was taken yesterday and the one on the right is of me, Bri and Mia on Sunday before church. Bri went w/me and Pappa and Mia stayed home w/mommy and daddy.
It's almost Bri's 2nd birthday. She'll be 2 on Sunday. Doesn't seem possible but it is. I went to Costco yesterday to order her cake. It'll have a sun and flowers w/happy faces on them. The plates have flowers and butterflys on them. I think we're doing pizza and cake to make it easier this year. Of course she'll have a pinata too! Oh goodie...more candy!!! The party will be on this coming Saturday afternoon. I think mommy invited about 50 people. Did I mention that I'm tired???

No comments: