Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Hi,


I haven't been updating this on a regular basis. Life around the holidays...what else do I need to say. Here is a picture of Bri helping cook for Thanksgiving. She's such a delight! I managed to get her carry around quilt finished over the past weekend. I found several errors in it. They all had to do with laying it out before putting it together. I need better access to my pattern board I guess. It's over my cutting table and hard to reach plus the blocks kept falling off. Oh well, Bri likes it so that's all that matters I guess. I'll take a picture and post it. See if you can find the errors too! I'm going to try to take a new picture of Mia tonight and will post it tomorrow. We'll see if she's in a cooperating mood. We think her eyes are going to stay a dark blue. She sure is a cutie!

No comments: