Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Morning


Well, I managed to finish the twin boy quilts this weekend inbetween the baby shower on Saturday and church and a 1 yr old birthday party on Sunday! I'm very happy with the way the quilts turned out. I learned alot from making them and will probably do some more for showers and/or donations. Here's a picture of the 2 of them together. The mom likes frogs so that became the theme.

The baby didn't make her appearance this weekend but will be here soon I'm sure. Mom is very uncomfortable so I've been trying to keep Bri occupied as much as possible while dad is at work. She sure is a busy little girl. She "helped" me pass out donuts at church yesterday. She loves to go and stand on the stepstool and watch whatever is going on. She gets very quiets and such a serious look on her face.

No comments: