Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quilting Projects

I'm going to post a list of my quilting projects to help me stay on track to finish some of them this summer. I was going to try to finish them all by the end of July but that's not going to happen so I'll include August as well. Here I go:

Quilt top projects:
1. Fall quilt top for a raffle at Andy's work (almost complete)
2. Fall quilt top for Brad (only cut out so far)
3. Valentine quilt top for me (ready for design wall and sewing together-I'm going to hand quilt it this winter when it's colder outside)
4. Rag quilt probably for donation (I think I have enough squares done and just need to stage it then sew it together but I made it in browns and may need to add a few colored squares to liven it up-it was going to be for Brad but changed my mind and will probably donate it to Binky Patrol for a teen boy quilt)
5. Fun quilt using Weight Watcher groups 10" squares (barely started)
6. 2 Binky Patrol 36x36" quilts almost finished

Quilting projects:
1. Summer placemats (2)
2. Table cover for under TV

Embroidery projects:
1. Little girl Sunbonnet Sue for Brianna
2. Snowmen in bluework for winter quilt for us

That's all I can think of for now. My goal for this weekend is to finish the 2 Binky Patrol tops then try to finish the fall quilt for Andy's work. Next week I'd like to stage the Valentine's quilt and get it together. Wish me luck!

No comments: