Friday, April 4, 2008

I know, I know it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. I've had that "bug" that's been going around...you know the one...coughing up a lung and the head sooo stuffed up you'd think you'd never breathe through your nose again...yep that one. After about 10 days my nose is now clear and I'm only coughing bad at night and about every other day through the daytime. I'm thinking this is a good case of the old fashioned cold that we never call a cold anymore...always say we have the flu or a virus...I never hear anyone say, "I have/had a cold" anymore! The house is only 3 days away from being ours (and the bank's)! I can hardly wait!!! We're going shopping this weekend for a few things we'll need when we move in. Oh course the kiddos will be moving in w/us. Vanessa has been busy buying things to decorate the girl's room and their room too. Andy is taking the week off and I'm taking the last part of next week off to do this. I've got to run for now. I'm going to take some quilt photos this weekend to post...

1 comment:

Patty said...

What fun to be moving to a new home ! Work too though : )
Hope you chase that cold far away and start feeling well again.