Friday, January 6, 2012

My mind is going to get me in trouble...

Why is it that I can think of 100 things I'd like to make but just can't seem to find the time to do them???  Here are a few things I'd like to start working on:  a donation quilt for a pet rescue, some doll clothes for the grandgirl's 18" dolls (both sewn and crocheted), a Civil War quilt for home, a R/W/B quilt for us, and some crocheted scarves for the homeless.  I'm currently also working on 3 crocheted scarves for the Special Olympics and some quilting on my LA...not to mention I need to work on a couple of quilts for church as well as design one for a lady at church that just lost her husband.  I'd pray for more hours in the day but God would probably just wake me up at 2:00 in the morning to give me the time I requested and I really don't do well on just 4 hrs of sleep a night.  Hummm guess I better get my list organizer out and jot down some notes...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Well silly... you just need to quit your pesky job--- that gets in the way of having fun :-)