Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hi

Hi,

I'm not even going to apologize or explain why I've been gone for so long...I'm back though.  I've been on a long hard road and I'm still on it but feel I need to start blogging again.  Life goes on whether we want it to sometimes or not!

We have added 2 new grandson's to our lives...that makes 5 granddaughters and 3 grandsons now!  I sure hope the kids stop for a while!  I love my grands but "8 is enough"...

I lost a very dear friend to breast cancer recently.  I never met her in person but look forward to doing so in Heaven someday.  She will be missed here on earth...enjoy Heaven JanM!!!

Not much else I want to say right now but found this wonderful quote I wanted to share:

Rest is an act of trust. It says, "I'm not the One who keeps the world running. I am not God."

                                                              Tim Keller

Is that awesome or what...that's where I am right now...resting and trusting...

Diannia

No comments: