Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Best Laid Plans...

What is that saying about best laid plans?  Something about how they can change...yep my plans last night changed with one little phone call.  I used to run a daycare in my home when my boys were little.  There was one little girl, "C", who was with me from the time she was 2 1/2 until she was in 5th grade.  Not only was she there during the day, she spent many evenings and weekends with us as well since her parents and me and my ex became best friends during that time as well.  Anyway, fast forward to last night, "C" called to say she, her partner, and her daughter were in town on furlough from the Army and would I like to get together?  Of course!!!  They came by the house for about 1/2 hr then we went to dinner at Japanese Kitchen with her mom.  Wonderful time!!!!!  Then her mom and daughter came over to my house to visit the evening away.  Just perfect!  Cookie baking got put off until tonight...and if that doesn't happen there's always Costco cookies right???

No comments: